Search This Blog

Monday, September 19, 2011

My Test On Those Insect Superlure !!!

(A clean piece of yellow towel soaked with Insect Superlure)

I conducted a kind of test to see what happened once the insect Superlure concentrate was activated and put it on the wall.

Within less that 10 minutes there were at least 30 those big fruit flies.


(In less than 10 minutes the invasion started)


A very interesting result and I was very impressed with the result.

Today I took some time to try something that I have never done before.


(Look at their size?)

Yes to conduct a test to proof if those so called "Insect Superlure" will attract those wild insects.

What I did was to pour the whole insect Superlure into a container and top it up with plain water to get it to be 5 litres in quantity.  Prior to shaking the mixture I added 4 spoonfuls of soap solutions to activate the Superlure solution.

Once that was done, I took a towel, brand new yellow in colour, and soak it wet with the bit of the activated solution.

What I did after that was to hang the towel on a wall closed to a secondary jungle near my office at Subang 2.

Within less than 10 minutes there were at least 30-50 those big fruit flies that were around and on the towel.

A fantastic result and I could not believed my eyes. It works pretty fast.
Remember the test was carried out at noon.

Have a good look at these pictures and clips.

The manufacturer claimed that I can get more by hanging the towel at night.

                  (Also at the bottom of the towel)

Unbelievable but it is true.

You will not know if you do not try yourself.

Unique and interesting to get your hand on it.

The cost is only RM 90 (promotional price) ex Kuala Lumpur and you get about 1.5 litres of concentrate that you can add about 3.5 litres of water and 4 spoonful of washing liquid.

Call 017 755 1318.  Limited stock !!!

Read my next article about how using this Superlure a BH owner in Kuala Trengganu got more than 300 birds over his rooftop.  Before that only 20-30 birds.


Today the same owner reported that he increased the number of towel soaked with Superlure and the result was awesome.  More than 500 birds this time around.














No comments: