Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Insect Superlure Is Directly Causing The Increase of Swiftlet Entering A BH In Kuala Krai !!!

{ Before reading this article please remember to check out on all the new advertisements found in this page. Who knows they might be useful to your BH venture.}

"Pak Harry, since applying your insect Superlure my BH is becoming the centre of swiftlet attraction.  You won't believed the number of swiftlet entering my 2.5 months old in operation."

The exact word from a newbie who recently used my insect Superlure at his new BH.

His BH is somewhere in Kuala Trengganu, Trengganu, Malaysia.

He started his first bird house by converting a three stories shop house into his dream BH.

I remembered meeting him and his wife at Royal Selangor Club Bukit Kiara branch about 2.5 months ago.

Well what he wanted from me were those external and internal sounds.

After putting the newly converted BH into operation with marvellous cloud and superbabyking the number of bird shit spot were increasing steadily.

From three to seven and that was when he introduced my insect Superlure.

What he did was to send his son to KL and picked a bottle of the concentrate.

Once in his possession he called to know how to activate the liquid.

"All that you need is to get a 5 litres container and pour all the concentrate into it and top up with normal water to get the 5 litres quantity.  Before you shake them well please get about 4 spoonful of dish washer, preferably Glow with lime formula, and add to the mixture."

Apply to anything that is closed to the entrance hole of your BH.

Within a few hours he called and informed me of something very interesting.

"Pak Harry, wow your insect Superlure is really powerful.  Before I can even spray at the entrance window there were so many insect attracted to the solution.  I need to quickly rush up to apply the concoction."

What he did was to soak the prepared solution and wet a towel, yellow coloured, and hung it outside the entrance hole about 2-3 feet away.

He did not make any report until today.

"Pak Harry you will not believed what happened after applying your Superlure.  My BH suddenly become like a Five Stars hotel. At least 300 birds came in this evening alone."

I was a bit taken back and insisted to know more from him.

"Pak Harry, I will be entering my BH tomorrow and will report to you the status of those bird shits spots on the floor.  Since the Superlure is so effective I planned to hang at least three more towels soaked with your Superlure."

I did asked him this specific question:

"Do you think it is because to the insect or it was the aroma it produced?"

His answer:

"I feel it was the insect however I will make more observation if the aroma it produced might be the true reason."

"Pak Harry please feel free to come over to Kuala Trengganu so that I can show you my BH with many unique designs.  The walls are covered with those syntactic grass and my BH door is made of cold room door.  The first in Trengganu and perhaps in Malaysia."

I think I will make a short trip next weekend.

No comments: