Search This Blog

Saturday, September 10, 2011

The September 10th, 2011 Swiftlet Farming Seminar Went Perfectly !!!

The one day seminar went very well yesterday at One World Hotel in Petaling Jaya, Selangor.

A total of 30 participants attended and my assistant told me that most of them were glued to their seats. I don't know how they went without going to the bathroom.

We have very little hiccup except the bus that was scheduled to pick us up for the BH visit did not turned up as planned.

The hotel Management managed to get six limousine taxis to shuttle all the 30 participants to Kepong KIP BH.

During the visit the BH was pretty wet and there were at least 10-15 birds inside when the door was opened (at noon time).

Many participants indicated that they have never entered a BH prior to this.

"Pak Harry, this was the first time I entered a real BH and and thank you for arranging such a once in a life opportunity. I think you are the only one who include such a wonderful trip."

This time we have an Amoh from Australia (Darwin).  He is married to an Indonesian and have a couple of lands in Lombok, Indonesia.

"Pak Harry I will start work on my BH in December 2011.  You will be hearing from me then."

Also for the first time a Thai swiftlet farmer attended my seminar.

It was a wonderful day and I managed to covered nearly all those topics that will make my participant a different person.

"Very well delivered and I learned so much.  Thank you Pak Harry.  You are so generous with all the information needed."  A comment made by one of the participant.

Those of you who plan to own a BH please try not to miss my next Seminar scheduled this November 5th 2011.

You will minimize making mistakes after listening to my papers.  Trust me !!!

No comments: