Search This Blog

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Figs Tree With Lots Of Ripe Fruits !!!



This is something which proved that those figs fruits do bring lots of fruit flies around the tree base.

I was on my way out to KL and remembered that I need to plug about 100 pieces of ripe figs fruits to be send to Sabah.

I told myself which tree will gives the most number.

You see with the excitement about figs trees I can easily locate trees that are matured with fruits and those that are pretty young.

Most of them are in Kuala Lumpur city centre.

With this GPS in my mind I proceeded to this special tree which I know have lots of young fruits a few weeks back.

Now it should be ripe enough to be harvested for their seeds.

The moment I step just below the tree I was overwhelm with the number of ripe fruits rotting away below the tree.  If was more than half a ton.





There were at least another half of a ton on the tree about to ripe and falls to the ground.

Those that can fall to the ground will roll down while those that squeezed it between other young fruits their will be stuck on the tree.

Once they ripe and start to rot those fruit flies will move in to breed on them.

They were in the thousands.  Lots of them laying their eggs and sucking those fermented juices.

There are many other insects such as ants, various types, house flies, cockroaches and etc.

This seems to be the way figs trees helps the surrounding.

It bare fruits and the fruits will help those figs warps to multiply.

Once they are ripe they will help to encourage other insects to multiply.

A very interesting cycle of life and I still believed this is the best tree for your BH surrounding.

To those who have never seen a figs tree, please call 017 755 1318 for a short tour.  You may pick as many fruits as you like.

{ Before finish reading this article please remember to check out on all the advertisements found in this page.}



No comments: