Search This Blog

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Another BH Improved After Meeting Me In Kuala Lumpur !!!

It seems that the Vietnamese are gaining following my advises and they harvest more birds in the sky.

The last was from Mr Dat whose BH is somewhere in HCMC and today another Vietnamese name Ngoc, sending his report from Danang.

Read this email just received:

Dear Sifu,

I attach the file of my BH record yesterday 29/08.
After I attended your seminar and learning with site visits in July 2011, I went back home and spend 1 week on revamping.
I could not revamp as much as I wanted since there are some birds already in the BH.
My BH was a disaster created from a bullshit contractor from HCM city (6 birds for 6 months)

The bird number that I calculated exactly before revamp was 26birds with one 90* Nest (this number due to my research on your blogsite before I attend your course).
Today, after 6 weeks, I already increased the number of birds stay in BH to nearly 100 birds. I am not sure how many Nest inside because I dont want to go inside to disturbing new tenants coming everyday.
In general, I do increase a big percentage of birds staying about 300% percent in 6 weeks.
I do admire myself and I think I am very lucky to meet you and you are a great teacher.
My entire family want to say THANK YOU to you

I attach a record to you have a look that my birds back home in the late afternoon.

Currently in my hometown 6:30PM is totally dark. There are 3 time parts in the clip: 5:30-5:37-6:00. The birds mucking around BH to play and get inside one by one.
Spectecular and I am very happy to know that all my affords in sharing my knowledge is useful.
To those who happenned to face similar problems please get your self the right advise and accumulate more knowledge on how to improve your BH.
My best advise is to attend my Seminar organised once every two months.
If you are wise you should arrange for a kind of tour after the seminar for two to three days.
I can guanrantee you that your effort is worth every penny.
Call 017 7551318 if you need any further advise for the arrangements.

No comments: