Search This Blog

Friday, May 18, 2012

Guess What Is This Guy Doing ?


If you want to be a successful swiftlet farmer you should follow this particular person behaviour.

He was so excited that I called him when I was in Miri and from that moment he dropped everything aside to be with me for the whole three days.

His name is James Kaya or in English Rich James. Must be a local ethnic guy.

I asked him why was he not reporting for work.

"Never mind Pak Harry I have decided to be with you and learn as much as I can.  I cannot effort to miss a golden opportunity like this." he answered.

I never met him before but I know I received his call some time ago.

He owned a workshop in Miri, repairing cars.

Since I will be in Miri, I called him and let him know about my trip.

He responded and the reason being he is now constructing a BH his 20 acres palm oil plantation.

He put up with everything that I asked him to do and I know by following my instructions he learn a lot more as compared to those who don't have the time to learn.

In the above picture you can guess what he was doing.

Writing down every single thing that he learned or observed.

He took many pictures to ensure that he can keep them for his reference.

He even introduced to me his wife and son during one of the dinner outing with him.

His wife complained that ever since her husband discovered my blog he is glued to his PC and sometime until morning.

She don't mind and later discovered the real reasons.  Her husband wanted to build a BH for the family and he wanted to be correctly done.

"Pak Harry tommorrow I am going to pack some "Belacan (prawn paste) and Udang Kering (dried prawns) " two of the most popular items in Miri."

I feel honoured that the whole family is involved with swiftlet farming project.

Meeting me, according to his wife, was the high light of the whole project.

My wish is that they will be successful with their latest investment.

If they ever face any difficulties in getting the BH up, please call, I reassured his wife.

No comments: