Search This Blog

Sunday, May 20, 2012

It Was An Amazing Result !!!




Look at the above pictures taken about two days ago.

These video clips showing a high density swiftlet activities is how a good BH and well located should look like.

You can see heavy birds activities playing around those tweeters and entering the entrance holes.










These clips were taken two days ago during my short trip to Parit Buntar for a small assignment.

I was on the way to Parit Buntar Perak and have to pass the recently completed BH in Bagan Serai.

Since I was passing by I told myself to stop by and have a good look at the final touches on the heat insulation of the building.

Due to a cool weather there were lots of birds around.

What happened next was amazing.

Those birds must be trying to show off to me that they simply like the sound I installed.

I was involved in the rectification of the BH plus installation of nesting planks, its sound system and the selection of proper sounds.

I asked the owner to cover the outside wall in order to reduce the internal temperature.

The number of birds gather was not less than 200 and I was so carried away with the magnificent views I nearly forgot about my Parit Buntar appointment.

"Pak Harry I am now waiting for you at Parit Buntar BH which you are supposed to visit today.  Can I know how far are you from here?" the person on the phone asked.

I told him to give me a few more minutes for me to take a few more video clips to use in my blog,

I have a very strong gut feeling that this BH will be doing well. (You might think otherwise).

As long as the internal temperature is within range and no disruptions by the owners or local council I think there will a sizeable number of tenants soon (very soon).

"Hey Sir, I am at your Bagan Serai BH now and it is full of visitors." I told the owner.

The owner was so excited and wanted to know more.

The result is mainly due to its location.

There were plenty of birds around and any good sound will draw them over.

My advise to all, please try to choose the right location before deciding to build your dream BH.

If you are not sure how to call 017 7551318.

No comments: