Search This Blog

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Work Done In Bagan Serai & My Next Stop Will Be Janda Baik !!!



After about two weeks of rushing up and down to Bagan Serai the job to restore the nesting planks and sound system were done and completed.

Before deciding to come back home I did some test run with the present of the BH owner.

He was totally amazed with the number of birds that came to his BH and now decided to start another one.



"I think you should try to look after this BH for at least 6-8 months before starting the new BH." I told him.

"This is just the beginning and please try to expect problems on and off.  The BH is new and there will be a lot of hiccup where something will not be working to your full expectation.  Good example the amplifier fail to operate, electrical trips, humidifier not functioning, those air blowers are out and maybe flooding of the flood."

"Get used to all these issues or problems and I think you will be in a good shape." I told him.

When I left him with his BH he told me that he took one week off to tidy up the BH with proper fencing and cementing his BH five feet walking path.  He also wanted to erect those green coloured canopy around the BH walls to protect direct sunlight.

He was very pleased with the work that I and my worker have put into his BH and what we hope for is that the BH will be running well with lots of birds inside in the shortest possible time.

Have a good look at some of these pictures.

If your BH does not looks like these, internally, I think you should pick up your phone and call 017 755 1318.

The nesting planks were made of those Meranti red wood.  The rows were 1.5 feet apart and with box crossing at 3 feet.

I created those cluster tweeters using corner cover with 45% cut ends on a random basis.

The owner supplied me with Piro tweeters that have special cover with grill on it.

The waste wood corners were done by my staff.

All those fake nests both plastic 180* shape, gel 90*shape and Cemara were installed by me.

I wanted them to be precisely located and I feel proud with what I can contribute.

Every BH that I revamp is a kind of a masterpiece.

The amount of time and effort that I put in is worth every dollar that the owner have paid to my account.

You too can have a similar BH as long as you have the right person with experiences to revamp.

If you cannot find one call 0177551318.















No comments: