Search This Blog

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Something New That I Tried On Bagan Serai BH !!!



One of the best thing about carrying out the task of revamping BH is the opportunities given to me to experiment any new things that I have discovered or invented.

I was in Dungun, Trengganu about three weeks ago.

One of my blog follower from Putra Jaya who was back in his home town, Dungun, called for a cup of coffee.

It was during this coffee talk that I discovered something new from him.

"Pak Harry I got a neighbour whose BH seems to have those external sound coming from its ventilation holes.  What is your view about it." he posted the question and to me is a fresh new idea.

I asked him how was the reaction of those birds.

"Good in fact his BH have more visitors (birds) as compared to me." he stressed with anger.

"Some of those birds will peck the ventilation holes and hang around these holes. Yes I saw them doing that and that incident make me realized that my neighbour is doing something unusual."

That was when I realized there is something new which I have never done before.

Well since it works well for your neighbour why don't you try with the idea?

I took that small idea with me to Bagan Serai.

I told the BH owner about this new idea and he told me to go ahead.

He was pretty excited too and was expecting that it will work.

I choose six of the ventilation holes, two on the wall just below the monkey house and two at each wall at the side.

What I did was to install those circular shape power tweeters that fit precisely to those 4 inches diameter ventilation pipes.

Yes the experiment seems to works well and I think this idea is good for those who are adventurous and their BH located on agricultural land.

The birds tends to fly lower to the holes where the sound were coming from.

This method will help you to bring the birds down closer to the walls and make them crazy not only to the entrance hole area, monkey house areas but also your BH walls.



My recommendation is go ahead and try this very new idea.

Focus on those ventilation holes on the top most floor and nearest to the entrance hole.

If you are not sure how to please call this number 017 7551318 or use this email:  harryswiftlet@yahoo.com.

Those who wanted my personal touch on this new idea please call.











No comments: