Search This Blog

Monday, May 28, 2012

Something That Caught My Eyes !!!!



"Pak Harry, are there any new thing that I can apply to my BH?"

Hmmm...this same question seems to pop up off and on.

Some will even offer me to come to the town they stayed and everything will be on them.

They know that I always have something new that can help to increase their BH nest population.

I have invented or discovered the use of those "Chandelier" tweeters, "Kite" tweeters, "Wet Floor" using gunny sacks, "Super Pheromone" for nesting Planks, VIP rooms, "Mutiara Aroma", "Fake Nests" made of Pine tree leaves, "Waste Wood" corners, "Cluster" tweeters, "Last Tango" for louder sounds, "Solid State" amplifiers, "Perfume Garden" and many more.

So what is new Pak Harry?

I think this time I wanted to introduce this special gadget I called is as "Stampit" or stamp it.

The gadget was discovered recently and it is so new that I have not yet put on any planks in any BH.

The gadget is made of a normal stamp rubber and a packet of powder that is needed to be soak into plain water.

It is something like those stamp pad that you used to print your name or company address on your cheque.

If you are a smart guy you can easily benefit by using this gadget.

A good example:

New birds that entered your new BH will prefer to choose those 90* angle, 180* angle and planks just beside your internal sound tweeters to build their nests.  They don't like to build their nests on those flat surfaces.  Ask yourself why?


They don't do that because they are not attracted to these flat areas.  All in all there are nothing to lure them to build their nest there.


You need to think of something to lure them there.  The best is this "STAMPIT" or perhaps those fake nests. 

I first heard about this item when I was in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah however was not able to get my hands on it.

Now I do and I think I need to try before making any recommendations.

It might work but ......

I shall do the trial work and will make comments once it is proven.

If you would like to have a good look at the gadget please do so !!!

The product is sold at about RM90 ringgit.




No comments: