Never A dull moment !!!
I was invited to help a BH owner who recently completed his BH and wanted my professional advise on how to finish his BH.
The BH was on the third floor of a shop house and the owner planned for almost 1 year to precisely do the right thing.
It seems that he learned a lot for his previous mistakes in his first BH in Miri too.
"I cannot do the same mistakes and this time around I want an expert to make sure they are as perfect as possible."
That was the real story while he wanted me to be around when the finishing touches takes place.
I took an early flight out of KLIA and he was there at the airport.
The first thing we did was to visit the BH and start cracking with his wiremen.
The were to install those internal and external tweeters to my instructions.
After three days most of the lines were operational.
I was given the task to conduct the test run and the result was good.
The owner and all the wiremen crew saw what happened when the chosen external sounds were played.
"Pak Harry than you very much for taking time to be here in Miri. Even on "Mother's Day" you are on your toe working together with my electrical crew. Hope the BH will be running to my expectation." he commented when he send me back to the airport this morning.
Something special about this BH are as follows:
1) The first BH in Miri that I help to activate with two (dual) entrance holes, the top entry and a monkey house with four windows.
2) The owner spend quite a lot of thinking about how to mobilize all my ideas made in my blog and a visit report I submitted to him about 7 months ago.
3) He created a VIP room and a hall plus a roving area.
4) He uses a lot of those waste word corners.
5) His 90* corner covers are cut into half.
6) He ordered lots of those fake nests made of 90* corner covers and I installed nearly all on the perimeter of the BH.
7) He created an area to lure those serinti birds to be his tenant but outside the BH.
8) To lure more serinti to his BH back portion I hang two branches of Casuarina leaves.
9) This BH has an exhaust pump system where the air suck out is push to the front entrance hole.
10) Lots of internal sound tweeters about 200 plus.
11) Cluster tweeters were numerous.
Overall I would say that this particular owner knows what he wanted and he wanted to avoid making those mistakes he did in his first BH.
Good luck to him and I am happy to a part of his dream BH.