Search This Blog

Friday, May 25, 2012

Janda Baik: A BH above the rest !!!


Since finishing the revamp works on Bagan Serai BH, I mobilized my two worker to Janda Baik, Pahang.

The BH owner have been courting my services for more than 6 months.

I was first invited to take a good look at the unfinished BH and wanted my proposal on what to be done with it.

I put a short presentation to him and waited for his reply.

He took about three months to confirm.  All in all he was not well.

I told the owner about his BH location, a bit on the high side, on the top of a hill and pretty above the sea level.

Its BH internal temperature can go as low as 22*C.

There must be a kind of heating if that happened.  Or else those young birds might be frozen to death or turn into ice (literary).

Remember when those baby birds are young they are naked.  Not a single feather.

Any way my main task on this BH was to install those nesting planks, the sound system and creation of those VIP rooms.

The BH is a bit short about 40 feet long by 20 feet wide.

The way the LAL was positioned I feel that the design was not favourable to space utilization.

Too much space wasted and it was very awkward to erect those partitions.

Since there was very little choice I told him that I will do my best to revamp the BH.

Hopefully by end of the week it will be ready to be put on operation mode.

No comments: