Search This Blog

Friday, January 3, 2014

Here Is What I Have In Store For My Blog Followers !!!


(This BH nesting planks will be cleaned and applied with Super Pheromone in February 2014)

Every year I think I am getting wiser.

What I meant by wiser, in swiftlet farming world, is  that I have discovered more new things and most of those new things help every one who followed or copy them.

But I think this year I will announce something more interesting to all.

I need some time to get them assembled and tested.

You will be the first to know when I release the product.

Yes last year I was very pleased with my Super Pheromone range of products.

The first was the canister.

I followed with the released of liquid pheromone, standard concentration.

After that I push a double concentrated liquid pheromone.

The three types are so wonderful and many who choose to use them are getting a high number of nests inside their BHs.

Those in Vietnam, Sarawak, Brunei and Sabah have the best results.

A few BHs in Peninsular Malaysia have shown some promising result especially with the double concentration.

Among the many countries, I would say that Brunei seems to be getting a pretty good result.

Vietnam is going strong day by day.

Sabah is my favorite.

I am working closely with a number of BH owners in Tawau, Sandakan and Papar to prove that the product is a must for Sabah BH owners.

I will be traveling to Tawau soon to visit two BHs and I will make every effort to apply the super pheromone liquid.

The Papar BH will have my special attention where all the BH nesting planks will be cleaned and applied with the liquid pheromone.

If you wish to come and help in the application please let me know.

My plan is to visit Sabah this February 2014.

Call me at 017 7551318

No comments: