Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

The Only BH With Birds In Keningau Sabah !!!


(Keningau)

This BH owner stays in a very remote part of Sabah called Keningau.

He was having serious problems with his one story BH and most of the birds that used to stay move out.

That happened about three months ago.

He sms to me his problem and I told him to try using the Super Pheromone.



Due to problem in shipping  pressurized item I delayed my delivery till November 1st 2013.

Once he received I told him what to do and how to optimize the pheromone spray.

My best advise was to spray on those markings that shows fresh bird shit on the floor.

He followed deligently and now according to him his BH is back, alive.

His latest SMS sound like this:

"Pak Harry, my BH now is back from dead.  Those dead markings now are active and alive.  I just used your Super Pheromone for 2 months and now has 10 full nests.  I will order two more canister soon."

His second SMS message was:

"It is true Sifu, Keningau don't have that many swiftlet however I am glad to have discovered your pheromone.  I hope the nest number will start climbing every month."

This is something very special for all Sabah, Brunei and Sarawak BH owners.

My sincere advise is to quickly start using this pheromone if you wanted to populate your dead or stagnant BH.

If some one from Kenigau make such a beautiful claim I am sure you will experience the same.

Please call or sms to me your requirement and I will be happy to help you with the product.

Don't try any other plank aroma but try My Super Pheromone.

I am very sure and confident you will change your BH nests population.

Call 017 7551318 for any advise.

No comments: