Search This Blog

Friday, January 31, 2014

The Elevated VIP Room Idea Combined With Dual Entries Is Working !!!

(Dual Entries and Elevated VIP Room Ceiling)

I remembered visiting a number of BHs where those birds love to populate those nesting planks that are higher as compared to the normal locations.

They seems to prefer those that are at the staircase areas when the height from the nesting plank to the floor is the tallest or highest.

What I concluded was that these high places gave them a longer period of falling down during their copulation period.

Yes one of their favorite activity during making love is when the male make grab the female bird and they drop down from the ceiling to the floor below.

When they are about a few feet above the floor they will disengaged and fly back to continue doing the same copulation technique.

Yes it is during this falling down activities the male will penetrate the female but not all the time.

If this activity is done at a location where the floor is much deeper they will have more time to copulate.

This was where it hit my mind that if you should provide them the right design, elevated  ceiling, they might prefer to stay there.

About four years ago I came out with this design and managed to erect one for my research.

Now after about two years my hypothesis is right.

I was visiting this Karak BH and during my short visit on the top most floor I observed that those birds were hovering and sticking to the nesting planks where the elevation was higher.

Nearly all 90* corners were taken and I am sure this location will be their favorite nesting areas.

This special design have never been constructed before and if you wanted to know more about its benefits please call 017 7551318.

I am of the opinion that these interesting design combined with the dual entries system is one of the important key to populate your BH.

No one have came out with these interesting ideas but something that is beneficial should not be ignored.

Have a good day !!!!


1 comment:

sierioukomik said...

Hi Pak Harry, from the pic you showed above, did you put a partition between the monkey house and nesting room, or do you add another roving area between the monkey house and nesting room... I'm a bit curious about the flying path you choose since I figured it out its kinda odd or I'm wrong... between I can't figure where to put the entrance door between partitions if I chose anticlockwise for the flying directions... Lighten me please Pak Harry