Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Two Good Start For Year 2014 !!!

Wanted to share some interesting news about two BH owners who could not say the bad things but .....

The first came from Sabah and his BH is somewhere in Papar.

He was texting some information about some strange observation inside his BH.

It seems that during his last visit to his two year old BH he found a Serinti nest on one of his fake nest made of Styrofoam.

So what should I do?

I told him to spray Super Pheromone on it.

See if those swiftlet will take over the nest from the Serinti.

So he thank me for the idea.

I asked how many nests now and he sound very excited.

His answer "So many".

It used to be "So little" and I took some effort to view and told him what to do.

Now after the revamp his BH improved with more than what he expected.

I told him to follow closely with my advices and I am sure it will continue to improve.

His best text message was:  " U are the best person on Earth I hv ever met Pak Harry......"

He added with:  "Honestly speaking"

This nice gesture is very meaningful to me.

The second similar comment came from a BH owner from Sekinchang, Selangor.

This guy owned a BH above his shop and the corner unit is very big.

He split the space into two BH and after operating almost two to three years the nests number was disappointing.

I was invited to view his BH and wrote some recommendations.

He took some time to revamp in accordance to my recommendations.

After less then two months he sent this short message to me:

"Hi Pak, my BH is alive now ! Thanks to all your advice.  Both room have a pool now and super pheromone is apply fully.  I will leave it like this until february and see the out come.  Thank you very much!"

I am not very sure to what extend the BH is performing but by just reading the message you know you have contributed a lot to push his morale up especially for year 2014.

He his now beaming with confidence and I pray that his direction will be towards the positive.

Best of luck to him and the other guy above.

Those of you who own BHs and face similar problem please try to call me at 017 7551318.

I am not try to say that I can be a Saint but I will try my utmost best.

I love to collect more of the above comments......

No comments: