Search This Blog

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Honored To Be Invited As A Special Guest At A Swiftlet Forum Members Meeting !!


I was not very sure why I was asked to attend this meeting at KL International Hotel recently.

The person who invited me was a friend who have been buying a lot of the super pheromone canisters and liquid.

To please him I accepted his invitation and hope for the best.

Well I knew I was the first to arrive.

After waiting for about 10- 15 minutes called him where to meet.

30 minutes later the rest came.

All together nine came to have some drinks and get to know each other.

I do have a number of questions asked and luckily all were easily answered.

We dismissed at 1 am.  Hope to meet them again.

Those who would like to come and make the meeting more fun please call or sms your name to 017 7551318


No comments: