Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

The Ara Tree at Bagan Ajam Graveyard Shed Its Leaves !!!!

Pretty shocked to know that the Ara tree which I air layered when bald or shed its leaves.

I was not very sure the reasons why but it scared the hell of me since I could not find any other similar tree in the area.

The only lucky thing was those stems that I air layered seams to have a new bud that I believed are the young shoots.

I quickly cut them and stored into a pail with some water.

Managed to take back home to Kuala Lumpur and tomorrow will ship them out to a couple of people who ordered them.

One to Kuching, four to KK and two more to Tawau.

Still got a few left and if you wish to get one please let me know.

If no one ordered I will sent them to Dengkil to be planted by a BH owner.

Call me at 017 7551318 for the ara tree.

This tree produces more figs warps and usually their fruits grow up to the branches.













No comments: