Search This Blog

Monday, December 1, 2014

After 2 Long Months Its Still With A Lot Of Birds On The Rooftop !!!



The Segamat BH which was revamped and put into operation about 2 months ago seems to continuously have visitors above its roof top.

I have a very special attachment to this BH.

It was how the owner found me after making a deep praying at his Church.



He told me clearly that he could not find any one to help him with his BH.

One day he went to his Church and make a special prayer for some divine helps.

Within the same day he he found me on the net.

"I was looking for BH sounds and I punched in "Swiftlet Sound.  Suddenly your blog surfaced." he told me how he found me.

I spend many hours to read your many articles and at the same time came to know more about you.

At first he was reluctant to go ahead afraid of another scam"Consultant".

After reading more and more articles he realized that there was something unusual about me.

"You share your findings while others will never want to share them." he said.

"Many of your articles are precisely what my BH is facing and your ideas are unusual but useful."

That was how he called me and invited me to view his BH.

After viewing his BH I submitted to him my report.

Within one week he called asking me when can I start work.

Without any hesitation he remit the deposit for me to purchase those important items and find my way to send them to him.

This special event will be remembered for a very long time.

Today he send me a video clip that shows how his BH roof top was performing.

He wanted my advise if he can synchronize the hexagonal sound and the external sound be run on the same time.

I advised me that there is nothing wrong as long as those birds response and become his tenants.

Enjoy this clip:




No comments: