Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Will Be Conducting a Seminar At TH Hotel Penang With DVS This December 23rd 2014 !!!



Been busy with the preparation of several papers in Bahasa for the coming Seminar at TH hotel Penang.

At first I thought it will be an easy task to translate all those English papers into Bahasa.

I was wrong.

Very rusty with the translation but so far finished the third paper.

The 4th should be ready by tomorrow.

I was invited to help DVS with the technical aspect of running bird houses.

With my many experiences in revamping BHs I think my observations and solutions are useful to the industry.

My four papers will be as follows:

Date December 23rd 2014

Location: TH Hotel Penang.

Organised by:  DVS

9:00 am Kertas 1:  Pengenalan & Status Pembanguna Industri RBW.
Paper by            : DVS Penolong Pengarah.

10:00                 : Sesi Penerangan dan soal Jawab
Chaired By        : UPM

11:00 Kertas 2    : Mengapa Premis RBW gagal untuk menjana pendapatan.
Paper by             : Pak Harry.

12:00 Kertas 3     :Alat dan Kaedah untuk membawa lebih banyak BW kedalam RBW.
Paper by : Pak Harry

2:00 Kertas 4       : Penemuan Penyelesain Masaalah Yang Tepat.
Paper By             : Pak Harry

3:00 Kertas 5       :Kajian Kes DiSabuah Rumah Burung Walit
Paper By             : Pak Harry


As you can see I will be required to take nearly 3/4 of the seminar session.

I have no objection with the itenerary and I hope there will be a reasonable number of people who will attend to the talk.

If things are well received, DVS planned to conduct a few more road shows after the Penang seminar.

If you wish to attend this FOC function call DVS Penang.




No comments: