Search This Blog

Friday, December 19, 2014

Getting Positive Results With Pheromone Users !!!




The pheromone liquid now is out of stock.

Now holding about 400 canisters type spray.

The last few weeks there have been a strong request and I am happy that most of these calls came from people who just bought for the first time.

Today from Kuala Lipis Pahang wanted me to get him a few more canisters.

His SMS message:

"Hi Pak Harry, do U still have the hormone?  Good effect and we would like to refill, could we meet up again?"

I wanted to meet him for a short interrogation.

It will be nice if he can tell me the exact thing that he observed after applying the first batch of pheromone.

He bought a couple of canisters a few months back.

If he can bring some pictures I will share it will all of you.

He also wanted my advise about those owls attacks.

I remember that he was the same person who reported that his BH was not long ago attacked by those Civets.

They only eat the birds head and not their bodies.

His BH floor were littered with the headless bodies of swiftlet.

He managed to trap the civet a few weeks later.

Now those owls are casing havoc.

Another interesting thing was the order that was placed by someone residing in Sampit, Kalimantan Timor, Indonesia.

This guy must have tried before and this time he went for the 2X concentration pheromone solution.

I posted the item with an external sound.

Need to follow up with him on the improvements so far.

Another call was from a BH equipment distributor to Vietnam.

His agent was looking for more pheromone.

I am glad that these second time users are continuing the use.

It must be showing good result.

Good for them and I am sure those of you who have never tried the pheromone will think like them.

Try a canister and see what it will do with your BH nests population.

The best method is to use in conjunction with those fake nests.

Install the fake nests and spray the pheromone on them.

If you call pull those wild birds inside your BH you can rest assured that they will occupy those fake nest you installed and sprayed.

Try one and see if I am wrong.

Call me at 017 7551318

No comments: