Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

An Interesting Story On How A BH Owner Was Scammed By His First SIFU !!!


(Two Blog Followers From Vietnam and Brunei)

This story was told to me by one of the participant who attended the recent EBNIC 2014 at the Marriott Putrajaya.

"Pak Harry, I met this so called consultant who can call those birds to come done and stick to his body.  At that time I was new and owned a number of BHs which were empty.  When I saw his special "gift" I quickly employed him.  I paid him a monthly salary of RM 5,000 a month and provided him with a 4X4 truck.  After 3 years plus he went missing and all my BHs remained empty."

When I heard his story I was a bit fascinated and keep asking myself how this gifted guy can get those wild birds to fly down and cling to his shirt.

"Pak Harry, do you want to know how he tricked me?" he asked.

Of course I was curios and wanted to know how he did that.

"What this conman did was to put those small tweeters below his shirt and connected to an iPod playing those powerful sound. He tricked me and I fell for it." we laughed loudly.

"The conman showed me by activating the iPod in a BH but I was asked to stay at a distance from him so that I cannot hear the sound."

"The moment I saw his so called special "gift" I officially signed a contract with him as my SIFU."

"I never realized that he tricked me and I feel foolish until now."

From that day he never ever believed in any "Consultant" anymore.

What he did after that bad experience was to find out by himself how to populate his BHs.

He spend days and nights inside his BHs to find out what can be wrong and how to correct his those mistakes.

During his study he discovered a few interesting things that help him to populate his birds population.

He found out that if you manipulate the sound amplifiers properly any sound can pull those birds into any BH.

Those birds will usually shoot in like an arrow into your BH.

They will also stay put inside however I cannot guarantee if they will populate your BH with their nests.

A strange person but along the way he discovered something new.

Most people will came across some kind of being cheated by a "consultant" but they did nothing to discover the tricks to populate their BH.

This special owner discover something and I can't wait to study his method.

No comments: