Search This Blog

Saturday, December 13, 2014

The Sound Frequencies Adjustments And Effects To Your Swiftlet !!!





There are more hidden things that are not being exposed by any those who owned a successful BH.

I remember writing about meeting a BH owner who claimed to discover a technique in pulling 20,000 birds into his empty BH by frequency manipulation.

Read this article.

This guy I met during last month at EBNIC pull me to a smoking area and told everything about his BH.

First about his employing a few consultants that were not useful.

However the best story ever heard from a BH owner is the method he used to lure those birds inside his BHs.

"Harry after being cheated nearly 3 times and lost almost 50,000 rm I make the decision to do my own investigation.  That was how I discovered this frequency manipulation.  No matter what sound I played I will get the same reaction by those birds." he said.

He might be right but he did not precisely told me what he actually did.

Could it be the three common knobs  found on most amplifiers (bass, treble and mid).

Or could it be those frequency buttons?

Well I can only guess.

The only way to know his skill is to pay a visit to his BH.

However I begin to experiment with the amplifiers at Kapar BH.

Yesterday visited this BH and observed the activities at the entrance hole.

The number of birds seems to decline badly and I told myself that the time have come to change the sound to a new set.

During the sound changed my mind was on that guy who said that he found a method to use the amplifiers to draw 20,000 birds into his BH without any problem.

I looked at the setting and begin a series of tests.

It was not that easy.

The birds response looks similar and I finally told myself that I need to make a short visit to this guy BH and perhaps discover his secrets.

Hope to call him this weekend and pay a visit by then.




No comments: