Search This Blog

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Kepala Batas BH: December 2014 !!!



Two weeks ago everything was well but two days ago there was no sound.

I was on a two days trip to SPatani and dropped by the Kepala Batas BH.

The moment I arrived I was not happy that the sound was not working.

Inspected the BH and there was a note from TNB on some maintenance operation around the area.

The moment I entered the data room all the amplifiers were down due to no power supply.

Took a look at the fuse box and saw one of the many switches were off.

I know this must be due to those TNB people.

Switched on and everything looks okay.

Got the sound back and those birds started to gather as usual.

They play around the monkey house and most will enter the two entrance holes.

Have not inspected inside the BH.

Better to wait for a few more weeks.

Once ready will take note of the number of new nests and markings.

Planned to enter and carry out the NKS on January 5-6th, 2015.

If you wanted to come and inspect together let me know.

Call me at 017 7551318.

See the rest of the clips taken a few days ago (December 19th 2014).

I am using two external sounds running simultaneously.

So far they seems to have a very positive results and let us hope that they will continue with their activities above and inside the monkey house.

Let me know if you wanted to learn more about the dual sounds system.










No comments: