Search This Blog

Friday, December 5, 2014

This Sunday Going To Visit a BH at Rompin, Pahang !!!



Been away from home for the last few days.

Anyway tomorrow December 7th 2014 I will be making a long journey to Rompin, Pahang.

Main objective is to view a BH located inside an Eco Park of 28 BHs.

The owner happened to meet me during the last EBNIC 2014 at the Marriott Hotel Putrajaya.

He bought a unit a few years back and left it ideal for all this while.

What he wanted me to do is to take a look at the empty unit plus the rest and recommend what will be the best options.

The moment he told me that his BH is among 27 others at the same spot, I warned him that the only way to be successful is to be the best among the rest.

It will be a very tough and only a very determined person can succeed.

I have been involved with a number of Swiftlet Eco Park before and my experiences tells me that to fight among so many other BHs around you is not easy.

The first and a very bad experience was at an Eco Park BH in Kuala Krai, Kelantan.

Renovated the BH and operated the BH for a couple of months.

Upon inspection, the third month, I discovered that the owner did not pay his utility bills.

No sounds thus the BH was left with nearly all dried bird shits all over the place especially below those cluster tweeters.

Once the sounds were dead, the BH is literary dead too.

Another Eco Park was at Rembau N9.

Due to too many BHs and little birds the response to get those birds inside is not easy.

Worst was when those owls began attacking the BH.

The owner went away for a few months and he did not visit his BH during the period.

The whole floors were littered with swiftlet feathers plus owl shits. 

I told the owner to clean up those markings and at the same time get an electrician to check on his inverter (for shock wires).

For the Rompin BH I am also concerned on the floor plans.

My frank opinion after review the floor plans is "no good".

The developer have very little concern over those poor buyers.

I am very sure this BH is bright and if continue as it was, there will be no birds staying inside.

Will give a big check on the whole building and see how to attract those birds into this particular BH.





No comments: