Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Collected My First 25Kg Bag of MycorGold !!!



This is my first experience in buying this special fungi that will be used at Bujang Orchard.

The 25 kg bag is currently in my car and will arrive Bujang orchard this Friday Decemebr 19th 2014.

Will prepare a solution and applied on all those fruit plants planted a few months ago.

My first priority will be those Soursop and Nangka.

Once mix the clay with mycorrhizal will pour around the tree trunks.

Perhaps some soil loosening around the trunk would be helpful.

Beside the application I plan to produce the fungi myself.

This can be easily done by mixing the clay with those soil and place them into a plastic bag.

Once ready will plant a few of those grass that produce lots of roots.

It this plan works I might not be buying any new fungi anymore.

Will start the appropriate bagging this weekend.

I used to hate those grass/weeds but now they will work to reproduce these fungi.

Might be able to sell some to those who wanted some for trial.

Call me at 017 7551318.

Each will be in a 2 kg bag.

Cost will be very lesser then buying from those agri product sales shops.

This will help you and your orchard or garden.

You can manufactured it my following my method.

Yah, let those grass/weeds work for you !!!

No comments: