Search This Blog

Monday, October 5, 2015

Gemas BH: Why Those Ceiling Boards Being Hung On The Nesting Planks !!!



What will come to your head when you entered a BH and there were so many of these ceiling boards hanging from the nesting planks ?

I was baffled with what could be the special reason.

Can these ceiling boards make the BH more attractive to those wild birds?

Was it because those wild birds love to twist and turns before reaching their nests?

Maybe the installer have this idea that the ceiling boards hanging will deter those predators from reaching the nests.

I still don't have the right answer.

What I know and believed is that this ceiling board hanging will do more harm as compared to making the BH more attractive to those wild birds.

The first thing that I plan to do when I started my revamp operation will be to remove all of these ceiling board.

The owner called a couple of times and he spoke about some price reductions.

I agreed to cut some figures on the condition and he will provide a proper place for my workers to stay.

He informed me today that he has started the pulling down of the old monkey house and fabricating a new unit with the main entrance hole facing the birds flying home direction.

I can feel how urgent it was for him.

He might have been thinking very hard and very long time to get someone to revamp his BH.

Never found any one who have some swiftlet sense.

Suddently met an old friend who also faced the same BH problems.

Very little nests after operation for so many years.

The two met up and my name was mentioned.

Without any hesitation he called for an appointment.

I agreed to view with a minimum fee.

After the report was submitted he agreed with it and wanted me to move in as soon as I can.

Told him to give me some time to finish two more revamp jobs and after that I will be ready to get my boys up.

The important thing will be to choose the favorite floors and the one that have little nests will be shut down.

What I know is that those ceiling boards are unusual and I am still scratching my head to know why the previous consultant made the decision.

No comments: