Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Merdeka Jaya BH: My Final Check Before Handing Over The BH !!!


I am very pleased with the revamp operation of this BH in Merdeka Jaya, Melaka.

Another masterpiece and after the test run for just one night I can see the effects of the new gadgets installed.

The best was the correction of those birds flying in path from the roof top into the VIP rooom.

It used to be tedious and a very long twists and turns.

Now after a major corrections the birds can fly in with ease without the many turns.

One new thing that I tested inside was the used of AG 35 Technic's tweeters.

This powerful tweeters is a bit expensive and I have been using it for all my external sound purposes.

However after a special encounter recently in Besut, Trengganu, I told myself to try using some just to look at how those birds will react.

I informed my worker where to precisely installed them as internal sound tweeters and insisted that they will run on one separate line.

Just one night I can already see 9 out of 18 were occupied.

Something unusual but it is too early to make any claim.

Let it run for a few months and let us prove that high speakers will attract the attention of those swiftlet more as compared to cheaper quality products.

This Merdeka Jaya BH seems to have a lot of histories.

I was visited by a man who claimed to own it at one time and later sold to a third party.

He claimed that when he sold the BH the number of nests during the transaction was around 60 pieces.

I was not very impressed with it, I told him.

The next thing which I wonder was where have all of them went to.  Right now the number of nests still inside this BH was below 60 pieces.

The owner claimed that he harvested 40 pieces prior to my revamp operation.

He said that due to poor maintenance and the way the BH was operated caused many of his tenants to move to other BHs around the area.

I agreed with him that his BH was in a big mass.

The BH was nothing more than a rubbish bin.  There were simply to many things stored inside and was never cleaned before.

I took some effort to clean up the BH and it resulted in almost one dump truck bin.

Now after the many things done inside I believe it will be the best BH in the area.

Due to shortage of fund the owner wanted me to revamp only the top floor.

I told him that he did the right thing.

Give the BH about 6 months and he will see how many new tenant there are inside.

Enjoy some pictures taken during the revamp operation.










Before my revamp operation.












No comments: