Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Tumpat BH: Revamp Operation is Underway !!!



After receiving my full blown visit report the owner came out with an innovative method on how to revamp his BH.

He engaged his brother in law to have his team of workers to crack on the BH.

I was online with both of them and it seems that they have covered almost seven days erecting the walls, installation of internal sound tweeters, the mist pump installation and the filter system for ground water.

Sound very promising and my next visit will be next week Tuesday 20th 2015.

The next visit will get them to clean all those nesting planks that looks very dirty and covered with fungus.

I told them to perhaps brush the nesting planks surfaces with wire brush and later wipe with wet towels.

Once dried I will arrange to apply a layer of concentrated super pheromone liquid.

A layer will help to make the planks smell well.

Beside putting a layer of this aroma I need to look into the installation of fake nests.

Each internal tweeter will be provided with two fake nests.  One the rectangular shape and the other the triangular shape.

The two will be installed to left and the right of the internal sound tweeters about 1 to 2 inches away.

The time have come to look at the installation of external sound tweeters on the monkey house rooftop and its LMB.

I would be happy if my instructions are followed exactly like what I have indicated in my visit report.

Once all these tweeters are installed and wired will test them.

The choosing of the right sound for the BH will be crucial.

I need to choose two external sounds and two internal sounds.

The owner sound very excited and I hope to bring some good results to him.

The number of nests should be doubled within the next few months.

It will be more encouraging if it surge by 3 times within a short period of 6-8 months.

There will be some interesting thing that I wish to do with this BH.

The first is to perhaps play with the idea of using 50 pieces of AG 35 tweeters as its internal sound tweeters.

The second idea is to arrange for trans-location activities.

The owner owned about three more BH and each seems to be well populated.

If he agrees with my idea I will request him to erect a room on the second floor where young birds can be transferred and released in the room.

This new idea will do a lot of help to quickly populate this sick BH.



















No comments: