Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Merdeka Jaya BH: The Owner Claimed That He Used 8 Bottles Of LP !!!

(Owner Claimed That This Does Not Work)


Just wanted to share some interesting events that were used inside the Merdeka Jaya BH but it does not work.

While removing all those unwanted items from this BH I saw something that the owner put on the wall.

I asked the owner what was he dripping inside his BH.

There were about 5-6 pieces of this so called dripper all over the BH.

He reluctantly told me that he have been using this so call aroma that can help to increase the number of birds like magic.

The supplier came to visit his BH and after some short time told the owner that his product will make his BH a giant producer.

The owner bought about 8 bottles and tried out for 8 months.

His comment was : Nothing happened.

Well I do not wish to comment much about the aroma.

However I touched a few thing that I know about the application of BH aroma.

The most important is that if your BH is not properly designed or revamped no matter what you do, including deploying the best aroma or the best sounds in this world it will not work.

They might enter your BH for the first few days but once they conduct the necessary diligent they will find another place to stay.

They rejected your BH not because of those aroma or those new sounds but something to do with your BH.

They hate your BH maybe due to the brightness, the temperature, the humidity or maybe your BH wrong smell.

So what happened here was that the BH owner finally realized that there was something (big) wrong inside his BH.

He then decided to call me to carry out the inspection and tell him in black and white what were wrong with it.

Maybe right now after my revamp operation he should try the same product again.

Who knows it will be effective.

Professionally I think the supplier of the aroma should have told the BH owner that his aroma cannot do much if the BH is bad.

He should have not do the business with the BH owner until he rectify the whole house.

These are my opinions and they are just my opinions.

No comments: