Search This Blog

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Tumpat 3rd BH: Another BH Owned By the Same No 1 And No 2 BHs !!!



While on the way to the Tumpat BH the contractor took me to another BH owned by the same guy in Tumpat.

I accepted the offer just to see what can be wrong with this BH.

The owner complained that his BH was recently burglarized and was not happy with the nests growth.

I entered the BH and carry out some simple inspection.

On my way out with the owner I told him that his BH experience the same problems like many other BHs.

There were a lot of things that need to be done if he wanted to quickly raise the nests numbers.

His currently caretaker have very little idea what to do.

He seems to be reaching a dead end road and simply have no idea what and how to pump the groath engine.

Firstly he have no idea what is wrong with the BH.

His knowledge is like a very simple person with no clue of what can be wrong and how to correct the BH.

A very straight forward person similar to perhaps like my Indonesian workers.

During my discussion with the owner I told him that both the two high populated BHs (300 plus and 800 plus) can be easily doubled within 6-8 months if he follow my recommendations.

The moment he heard my comment he quickly advised me that he wanted to continue to revamp the two units once I complete the current unit.

My only concern is with my other commitments.



If he can copy the method that I am doing now I think I can materialize his dream.

The only sad thing that happened now is why didn't he discussed with me that he owned more than one unit.

If he has I might be able to choose which one to be revamp first before the rest.

My logical explanation to him was something like this.


You have three BHs.

No 1: 800 nests

No 2: 300 nests

No 3: 60 nests.

The cost to revamp any of your BH is about RM 30,000

If you choose the No 1 BH you will realized an increment of 800 nests (100%) within 6-8 months.

If you choose the No 2 BH you will get 100% of 300 nests equals to 300 nests.

If you choose to spend the 30k at your No 3 you will also get around 100% nests improvement and that will be 60 nests.

So you should have chosen the No 1 and not the No 2 or 3.

He looked at me and told me I make a lot of sense.

So what can do now?

You cannot stop the No 3 BH revamp operation now.

This is when he told me that he is willing to do all the three.

Hmm ..... I have nothing to say but told him that its up to him.

If he has the extra money, why not?





















No comments: