Search This Blog

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Merdeka Jaya BH : Final Layout !!!

Usually after any BH visit I will put forward the most appropriate floor orientation to maximize the birds flying in pattern.

The rule to follow is to minimize too many twists and turns so that those birds can enter the nesting rooms easier and faster.

As the case in Merdeka Jaya Melaka, the old design was something like this sketch:

I proposed to change like this sketch:



Finally I settled like this sketch:



A new room (VVIP) was created inside the VIP room no 1.

Inside this special room I tested the use of AG 35 tweeters.

A total of 18 AG 35 were installed inside this room playing internal sound.

Within one night 50% (nine units) were tenanted or with new tenants.

You can see how this specific areas used to be empty with not a single tenants and now suddenly within one night there were at least 20-25 birds entering straight into the room.

From my point of view this positive changes might be due to the flying in path coupled with the ways I installed those external sound tweeters and at the same time the use of AG 35 tweeters.

All the three new things might create the combined effects.

Those swiftlet seems to be so attracted to fly in and went straight to the area which I set my traps.

No comments: