Friday, October 16, 2015
Kluang BH: The Owner Sacrifices His Wedding For His BH !!!
After reading my 27 pages report about his BH and how it can be turned around he finally called.
"Pak Harry I wanted you to proceed with the revamp operation as soon as you can. I have decided to transfer my wedding money for my BH."
Oh oh I have delayed somebody's wedding plans.
This BH owner have be trolling with his only BH.
The BH was with about 80 nests after about 6 years plus into operation.
However after about 3 years they stop multiplying.
The number got something like stuck at 80 and seems to stay there for a very long time.
His so called consultant have no answers and keep telling him to wait and wait and wait.
This young man can no longer take it.
"Go and fly kite with your waiting and waiting. I am going to get some one to view my BH and tell me exactly what can be the reasons that those birds nests are not multiplying."
That was what the BH owner complained to me about his nightmare.
Well I tried to comfort him that at least he now have met me and I listed some reasons why his BH was not improving/
1) First and foremost this BH was never installed with any humidifier. There was no water pipe to the floor. The BH was too dry and his consultant should have told him to.
2) The whole orientation inside the BH was not swiftlet friendly and wrong. The walls and doors needs some kind of reorientation. This BH have nearly the same problems like Merdeka Jaya BH.
3) There was no cross wood installed and very little 90* corners. Swiftlet love corner and he should provide them as many as he can.
4) The number of internal sound tweeters were too little.
5) His top entry areas need some more external sound tweeters.
I wrote to him about the important of installing as many fake nests as possible and after those birds used them twice he need to remove them.
At the same time when the total number of nests inside his BH reached say 1000 nests he should remove all fake nests.
Those nests at 90* corners should be forced to erect their nests at its side.
Well there were a lot more ideas that was written for him to follow.
Within less then 2 days after absorbing those written ideas he called and wanted me to mobilize.
I am glad that he studied my report and understood why it is important to revamp the BH.
One very attractive point I wrote was that once his BH is done to the proposed changes he should double the nests within less then 8 months.
He took 6 years to get 80 nests but I told him I need only 8 months.
That might be the last nail to the coffin.