Went up to Tumpat for the second time after the BH revamp operation started.
I was quite happy with the progress however there were still a number of things that I thin the revamp contractor need to quickly finish.
The walls were all done up but one of the wall was wrongly erected.
I hope it will be corrected before my next trip.
I schedule to fly up one more time to activate the BH.
The following are urgently required to be corrected:
1) The hexagonal tweeter that was up on the monkey house roof was not precisely installed. I told the owner that I want it to be relocated precisely like how I wanted it to be.
2) The external tweeters on the main LMB hole was also wrongly installed. Those boys find an easy way out by installing the 10 pieces of tweeters direct on the wooden frame. These tweeters now are facing straight towards the field. I insisted that they should be taken out and tied to those steel band and when installed I prefer them to look upward towards the sky.
3) The external sound tweeters inside the nesting rooms were still not installed. I took some time to show where I wanted them to be installed especially inside the two vip rooms.
4) One very important place where those external tweeters should be installed are on the door frames. There were a couple of doors and I show them precisely how many tweeters should be installed on each door frame and how high they should be orientated.
5) For this BH I have decided to run at least four external sound cable from the monkey house and the nesting rooms to the data room. One for the bazooka and power tweeters. The second line for the hexagonal tweeter and all those tweeters inside the monkey house areas. One for all external sound tweeters installed inside the top most floor while the fourth was for the second floor.
6) The internal sound tweeters will be with a total of 4 lines. One for the VIP no 1, the second for the VIP no 2, the third line for the hall area and the fourth for those old tweeters at the second floor.
7) One important changes made to my proposed design was to upgrade all internal sound tweeters inside the VIP room no one with AG35 tweeters. This high end gadget will provide a more attractive sound to secure those new couples.
8) The night when I was there I spend a lot of time to cut those styrofoam sheets into fake nests. Managed to cut two sheet into triangular shape fake nests and two sheet for the rectangular shape.
9) Brought these fake nests in the morning and showed how to precisely install them. Those workers have no trouble to understand and I insisted that they should get the BH ready within the next 7 days.
One all the above are done I believe this Tumpat BH will be ready to rock.
I saw the number of birds flying around the BH during the morning session and they were pretty a lot of them.
I would think that if all of these flying animal should enter this Tumpat BH will easily have 100-200 nests within 6 months.
Best of luck to the owner and I just hope he will be happy with what I have done and prescribed to him.