Search This Blog

Friday, October 23, 2015

Lukut BH Looks Promising But Merdeka Jaya Might Be Much Much More !!!



Three weeks after finishing the revamp operation at Lukut BH I received a message from its owner.

He was very pleased with the number of new bird shit markings on the floor.

"Very promising" and according to him there were signs in one of the toilet room which was never occupied before.

The number on the top floor again was around 10-15 while the lower floor were much more.

I reminded him to give more time for those birds to start building their nests and hopefully within 3 months those markings will turned into a nest with two eggs.

What alarmed him most was the present of zero birds at noon time.

I told him not to be too worried since they will be hunting for food during that time.

What concern me most is the haze, very thick haze.

I wonder how can they search for food with so thick and poor visibility.

Pity them and I hope many of them will survive.

My next issue was his second BH.

I told him that if he said that the signs shown were promising wait until next week when you visit your second BH in Melaka.

I stressed to him that I feel that his Melaka BH will have at least 3-5 times more birds markings.

My reason being the number of birds returning home to roost flying almost above his BH,

The more there are the more chances will be them entering his BH.

I recalled the installation of a mini bazooka directing towards their flying home path.

At the same time there were 5 power tweeters installed strategically around him monkey house roof areas.

His Melaka BH was with this special VVIP room that was fitted with about 18 AG35 tweeters used as those internal sound tweeters.

Prior to handing over I observed that 50% of these 18 tweeters were with bird shit markings below them.

I am not surprised if he will locate more bird shit markings below all the 18 tweeters.

Just trust me on this matter I told him.

We shall wait until next week to see if my prediction comes true.


No comments: