Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Merdeka Jaya BH: Tons of Rubbish Were Taken Out Of this BH !!!

I rented a sizable rubbish bin container from a contractor.

Initially it was meant for those bricks and cement plaster of a wall which I planned to take down.

After one week dumping those bricks, wood, old junks inside I saw the bin was totally filled up.

The BH owner never realized how much waste or rubbish were inside his BH.

I told him that since day one he never did anything to clear out all those rubbish.

When you keep all these rubbish inside your BH they become the breeding center for so many predators.

Most dangerous are those cockroaches, rats, ants and geckos.

One very dangerous item that you should quickly remove from your BH are those cardboard boxes and plywood.

The cardboard are favourite food of those cockroaches while plywood breed fungus.

Of you have the time survey your BH and perhaps rent a rubbish bin.

Drive around your area and see if there are any big rubbish bin made of metal.

If you found one take the phone number painted on these bin.

Call the number and ask him to sent a bin for your use.

In Melaka I rented a bin suitable for bricks for about RM 100 and he allowed me to dump in those rubbish for one week.

On the final day I called him to pick up his bin and remove the rubbish.

I was so glad that those unwanted items were removed and right now the BH are cleaner and safer from predators.





No comments: