Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Merdeka Jaya BH: The Use of AG35 Tweeters As Internal Sound Tweeters !!!



One very interesting observation during the Merdeka Jaya BH revamp was the effectiveness of AG35 tweeters.

I was prompted to test this tweeter just after entering a BH located at  Besut Trengganu.

This BH owner who happened to be an old friend asked for my help to inspect his BH.

What caught my eyes was the deployment of AG 35 tweeters as internal sound tweeters.

He claimed that those birds love the sound from this tweeters as compared to those cheaper type of tweeters.

The cost of this AG 35 is about 5 times more expensive as compared to PT 305 but is it worth the investment?

It you don't try you will not get the answer.

During the revamp operation at Merdeka Jaya I decided to test a set of it at a corner of the VIP room.

This area used to be empty and not a single nest was found there.

My worker installed 18 pieces and all were installed as such that they face the bird's flying in path direction.

All the 18 tweeters were connected to a line which he later pulled the line to the BH data room.

One the second last day of revamp operation I tested to see how effective will these tweeters be.

This were my conclusions for the moment and I hope it will continue grow day by day:

1) Out of 18 tweeters 9 were with bird shit markings on the floor.

2)  Some were with more then two spots while many with only one or two shits.

These pictures were taken and I think it is a very good sign.

If this is true I think I have discovered something new that might help all of you to think about using this special product as your internal sound tweeters.

I will be deploying in the rest of those BHs that I need to revamp.

My plan is deploy about 20-30 pieces inside each new revamp BH and monitor its effectiveness.

Once proven this will now become something new in my selection of internal sound playing tweeters.

You might want to try and monitor what I saw.

Try some and maybe share your finding with me.















No comments: