Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A Birdhouse On Stilt and Made of Wood !!!


These pictures were from Mr.O's digital camera.

He showed to me during my last meeting and during my trip to evaluate his agricultural land in Tampin, I quickly copied them into my PC.
My main reason is to blog a story about this unique BH that Mr.O converted in Sobok, Sarawak.

He actually bought the land and the house about a few months ago.

Total cost of the land and the conversion was less then RM80K.

The birds have started to occupy the house and his construction technique was so simple and I am amused with the way he built them.

He have been giving me lunches many times and now I know what comes out of those lunches.

He even used my Black Cloud to lure those wild birds.

Yesterday I told him to modify the sound system so that the Black Cloud can lure the birds deep inside the house.




House is on Wooden Stilts !!!










Got Aircondition too???






The Verandah at the back




Entrance Hole




Inside a bit.





Workers at work.



No comments: