Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Yesterday Was In Alor Star and Today I am in JB....

After the 10 minutes talk at the Kedah Exco meeting I rushed to BM to get those birds into the new BH.

The weather was not helpful, too hot without much rain.

At about 6.40pm the rain came but a small drizzle. I was very pleased and was hoping that they will enter the new house.

I sampled some new sounds and not one seem to attract their attention. I was so frustrated and switched back to my "Black Cloud".

The moment the sound was on those external tweeters, I saw an immediate responds. There were at least twenty birds flying in and out. I am not sure how many really enter the BH but I was hopeful.

I stayed until darkness (around 8.00pm) and make my way back to Kuala Lumpur.

This morning I make my way for a short meeting with Garry and wife at old klang road. Garry is a newbie and wanted my Black Cloud to test in Muar.

After one full hour I started my trip to Melaka to meet Mr. Andy who have a brand new BH in Merlimau.

Met him at one of his BH, the one I was asked to turned around. Replaced one of the amplifier and inspected the BH. Lots of fresh bird shits on various parts of the house and while doing so two birds entered the house.

One of those Styrofoam fake nest seem to show some black markings on it. There many signs indicating that those birds are making love in the house. Yes lot of those wing feathers on the floor.

After that we adjourned to Merlimau and instructed where those external tweeters need to be located. Since those tweeters placements cannot be readied by the end of the day I decided to drive down to JB to meet a friend.

Staying a Susana hotel until noon tomorrow. Planned to drop by at Merlimau for the final touch before set the new BH into operation.

On Friday will collect some items in Klang and proceed to BM for the GAHP seminar. Mr Lee of Sabah will be joining the trip. He wanted to have the GAHP certificate and badly wanted to set foot in a bird house......

No comments: