Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Some Interesting Events !!!


These are some events that are useful for all my blog readers:

1) GAHP Seminar on April 4th, 2009

To those that stays in KL or Selangor and have never attended the Seminar, please try to enroll at this GAHP seminar. Going to be held at Putra Hotel, Jalan Tun Razak. Cost is 580 per head and there is an early birds package at 480 for the first 50. If U wish to get registered by me please SMS your full name and IC number to 017 755 1318.

2) JPBD Meeting in Sri Manjung.

The Garis Panduan drafting is slowly taking off and there will be a meeting in Sri Manjung this weekend. I am not too sure of attending but I am curious what they are up to.

Will consider to drive up there and perhaps attend the meeting. In this way I can get to know their latest move. Well I hate the long journey from KL to Sri Manjung.

3) JPBD Perak Garis Panduan Committee Meeting.

I was make to understand that there will be a short meeting soon. I was verbally invited and present a short paper on swiftlet farming.

I hope to get to know what the committe is all about and perhaps try to make them realise the potential of the industry. They should be supportive and not destructive.

4) GAHP Seminar In Kuala Trengganu.

I was make to understand by Dr.Reduan that he was invited to give another GAHP Seminar in Kuala Trengganu, Trengganu. The organiser was said to be by a Swiftlet Birdhouse Owners Association.

This will be sometime in early March 2009. Those who wanted to attend please sms to me your full name and IC number.

5) Swiftlet Farming Recommendation Papers for Johor.

Something that I wish to make a short remarks. The paper was said be forwarded on March 4th, 2009.

In view of very little feedback from the all Johore Swiftlet Farmers Traders or Associations, the paper might not be good and can cause lots of harship to Johorian.

The MB of the state is not very supportive of the Swiftlet Farming Industries and his intervention will be tought.

6) Arranging a Trip To Bangkok for Birdhouse visits.

I was given the opportunity to visit a BH with friendly birds. According to this friend in Bangkok these birds were breed and become very friendly with human.

He have been asking me to drop over and perhaps bring some friends. Anytime next month I will flying in for a closer look.

7) Kota Bahru Invitation.

Received a call to visit Kota Bahru Kelantan. My good friend whom I used to visit wanted me to make a few calls at some of the BHs in Kota Bahru.

Plan to confirm and make the trip.

8) Meeting A Cambodian Birdhouse Investor.

Last week set down with him in KL before his trip to Cambodia. He joined my trip to Tampin, Melaka. He bought one unit of the Birdcall Gadget and brought to conduct birdcall test in Cambodia.

He is back in town and called me late last night for a quick meeting. He sound very excited.

No comments: