Search This Blog

Friday, February 6, 2009

How BH Owners Associations Behaves !!!

This is something that I am not proud to write.

I don't know what to do and who to talk to.

Recently there was a briefing with the Menteri Besar of Johor on Swiftlet Farming. After the briefing the Menteri Besar asked the person in charge to proceed with the best recommendations on the guidelines.

The person called the Johore BH owners association head to drop by for a formal discussion with the hope to see their views and points.

What happened was frightening. The Association head have the chick to tell the person off by saying that he have no time for the Kementerian people. He has other matters to attend to.

So he never turned up or ask for a new date.

This person was so piss off and I think you can imagine what will happen to all swiftlet farmers in Johore.

I am sure it won't be something good but the attitudes of these associations head need to be more civilized.

If they are not willing to fight for their members then what is the purpose of holding their high post?

Their negative actions are causing more harm to the Industries.

To all Johorian, I feel very sad with what is going to happen and please blame your association head for the damage.

Here I am putting my neck for the farmers and I got stabbed at the back while those association heads are not doing anything.

I feel really sad and I hope those who are stabbing my back should focus their attentions to those who need to be criticized. I don't deserve those bad remarks.

No comments: