Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Black Cloud As Internal Sound !!!


"Pak Harry, can I use the Black Cloud(BC) sound for internal sound?"

I received a call today asking me if it is possible.

Hmm ..... never thought about the idea but why not?

I have not tried the idea but there's no reasons why it cannot be done.
The only advise that I have is the sound need to be lower then the outside. Use the volume level control knobs properly and this can be achieved.

This afternoon I was with Mr.O at Old Klang Road and with him was his son and wife. We have lunch at Secret Recipe restaurant.

"Harry I wanted to show you something."

He took out his digital camera and show me his BH is Sarawak. Hmm ... very interesting indeed. The house was on stilt and made of wood.

"How many birds so far?" I asked.

"Quite a bit." He answered.

"Well see the next video clip please." He insisted.

"Wow so many birds flying up there on the roof. Looks good and must be a very good sound?" I chuckle.

"Oh yes, Harry. That's you Black Cloud playing." He answered.

"Oh yeh, that's marvellous. I am impressed man." I said to him.

This was something I am proud of. I got to know someone who together with son and wife, were happy with a very small help i gave.

"Okay what can I do next?" I begin to explore.

"Harry, I just bought a piece of Agricultural land in Mantin. I would love to have you to view the place and let us have your advise with our new birdhouse." He answered.

"Okay how about tomorrow evening? I need to be there from 6.00pm till darkness. I wanted to observe the flight path and to conduct another bird call test. " I told him.

"Yes, the quicker the better and let us meet for lunch tomorrow and proceed to Mantin." I saw the smiles in their faces.

I will try to do my best to assist in their new venture. I hope one day their BH will be successful.

On the way home I call Mr G who have been begging me to let him follow any field trips.

He sound so excited with the invitation and seem to be ready first thing in the morning tomorrow.

I told him " No no no. Not that early but by 12.00 noon. Meet me at Pearl Hotel."

"Oh yes Harry thank you for inviting me to the test site."

Well George you are welcome.

No comments: