Search This Blog

Monday, February 23, 2009

Rediculous Training Cost !!!

"Harry what do you think the training cost to process those raw birdnests?"

Well about 3,000 ringgit complete with the write up, those twigs, the cup shape former plus some accessories to complete the work.

"Well you might be right but my husband came across a guy who claimed to use the so call dry nest processing system and he asked for 300,000 ringgit for the know how? What do you think?"

Uugh .......

That much? I am sure I said 3,000 rm but not 300,000 rm.

"Yes the guy asked for 300,000 ringgit for the know how. What do you think."

I think it is better for you to use the money for some other things. The figure is just too much and throat cutting.

I do have a friend who can provide a course for two days plus practical at about 1,000 a day. So total cost for two days it will be 2,000 ringgit only. Lodging and meal on your own. Cheap and reasonable.

If you are keen let me get a slot for you.

So that was my conversation and I am happy to be of help to this newbie.

No comments: