Search This Blog

Friday, February 6, 2009

Stabilizing of Raw Nests Price !!!

How can we stabilize the raw nests prices ????

Everyday I will receive calls from BH owners who have difficulties in selling their raw nests. According to most of them there is no takers or buyers. Those who wanted will ask for rediculous prices.

At one time there are regular buyers from Indonesia, Singapore and HongKong who came on a monthly basis. However now they are missing.

Three weeks ago I received a very interesting information about a lady buyer who currently hold closed to 2,000 kilos and due to price drop she no longer take any new raw nests.

So what do you think is happening.

Is there any way that the situation can be lifted?

What are the options that can help all these BH owners?

At one time I thought those BH owners association Presidents can find some plans for all of us but until today the market remain very soft and too low.

So what is the purpose of having so many associations and so many presidents and on the top of that there is another "King President" of all the Presidents.

Can they do something for the sake of all those who have raw nests to sell?

I met a Dato yesterday and he might be able to help to perhaps improve the current situation.

I spoke to him in depth about the current raw bird nests price and point out some possible reasons.

I told him that they best way out is to cut those middle man and sell direct to China or Hongkong or Singapore.

I asked him to be a major player in stabilizing the market price by opening sales outlets in China. Using this outlets, we need to make reasonable profits but allow those poor BH owners to make reasonable income.

At the moment I can easily gather about 100 kilograms a month. If he needs more I am sure some of my blog readers can help to buy to top up the volume.

I advised him that the price must be reasonable and of course he should make reasonable profits.

So far he is very keen to be in the game but I am not sure when he can start.

Those who think that they can help or have any amount in hand please contact me so that I can give a better volume to start with.

This exercise is merely to find a solution. I am sure there are many other methods including getting those Perhilitan to be more reasonable in their issuing of export licences.

To those who are closed to top Ministers, like MCA president, please do their part to ask him for some favor in elevating the current situation.

I plan to gather more facts before I can write to our DPM for his involvement. I remember one time I played a round of golf with him at my KLGCC and he recommended the use of a new driver.

I understand he have a website for any complain.

Those who have any other ideas please let me know.

I will be meeting Dr Reduan soon and will discuss in length with him. Let see what help he can have for all BH owners.

No comments: