Search This Blog

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Dedicated To Swiftlet Farming !!!

Yesterday received a SMS message which pull me down.

"Harry, there are some people talking bad about you at Low Yat Forum."

I quickly replied:

"It is okay because the more they say bad things about me the more popular I become. I am very comfortable with my life. Have a good life and my wife is a doctor."

"I normally do not read all those bad mouthing things and all I know is that I love swiftlet farming. No matter what they say about me I will be the same. I am a very passionate swiftlet farmer."

"My intention is to help those who have problems to populate their BH."

I was one of the first blogger who activated others to write. The more they write the more we can learn from their experiences. I remember asking James to start a blog. In Sibu I met Phillip to provide him some encouragements to his borneoswiftlet.blogspot. I did encourange Pak Frank (waletkedah) to also start his blog.

Accidentally my blog seem to be a major swiftlet farming website (171065 hits).

I have been very fortunate to be recognised by the Veterinary Department and now the Jabatan Pembangunan Bandar dan Desa (JPPD).

I give exciting talks on swiftlet farming and help in anything that I can to formulate the Garis Panduan on Swiftlet Farming for town areas.

Most recent is to be accepted to play a part in Kementerian Kemajuan Luar Bandar dan Wilayah eradication of the core poor in Malaysia.

All the things that I did were FOC and I fork out from my pocket. I travelled and spend lots of time just for the sake of this lovely farming activities.

I always told myself that I cannot effort to cheat these people, especially newbies in this field. If I do that there will be lots of people loosing their saving.

I was the first who throw the idea that before you construct those BH you need to make sure there are birds in the area and if possible the birds are flying above the land every evening and morning.

I got hold of the equipment to conduct the bird call test. I also name the test sound as "Duress".

I believed in the application of aroma.

I believed in the precise micro habitat control in all new BHs.

The use of proper tweeters plus the right number per square meters and of couse those suitable amplifiers.

So far I have revamped not less then 30 BHs with "Empty BH Syndrome". Nearly all have birds within 3 -5 weeks after I treated them.

I just built a new BH in BM and will use it as my R&D center, unless the owner wants me out??

I got at least two more BHs to be built within the next few months and more are requesting.

My fee to conduct BH inspection is the cheapest in the market and land inspection service is also affordable.

The cost is just to cover my petrol, toll, expenses and something for me to buy those equipments to conduct my R&D.

I also spend hours of my time on my swiftlet farming blog. The blog is so informative and I never charge a dime.

My telephone line is always opened and I never declined to reply to any questions on swiftlet farming.

Those that are unreasonable, I will stay away from them, at times.

So what more can I be?

I cannot please every one on this planet but who ever come to know me, I can assure that I do the best and I do not choose any race to qualified to be my friend.

6 comments:

K L said...

I thing the bad mouth started when you concur or advice local authority to have the idea of moving BHs from towns to eco parks.

Anonymous said...

Harry,

All I can say is who ever the asshole is that criticize you or yr work can go fly kite, and go criticize the people who murder and cheat and not waste anytime
jeolousizing and criticizing people who provide a genuine
helping hand and service to needy people .
Yrs sincerely


Ngu

Kenneth said...

Harry,

Please keep up the good job. I believe many of us are relying on your blog information and phone call for support in swiftlet farming.

Kenneth(Kuantan)

Anonymous said...

Harry, don't care what others talk bad about you. You have done well and good. For those who don't know harry, just talk to him and you will be surprised. Go on Harry.
.. Tang from Melaka

Anonymous said...

Keep being modest and true to yourself harry. You need to understand that you can't please everyone. I think we can all say that you have contributed so much to this industry, the quality and quantity of information that you've provided all of us on this site is monumental. MONUMENTAL.

Remember harry, the relationship that you have with them can only be as good as the relationship that they have with themselves.

You are inspiring, generous and insanely mad to be providing all of these info for free. I salute you and thats that. Now all you have to do is believe it.

Unknown said...

ohhh MY GOD...Your blog helps me n my mom a lot...with informations yr giving ..we managed to not get into trap of ppl who r taking advantages from other ppl who r just about to start this bussiness...last time there s a person who offer us to invlolve into this bussiness without using even a penny of capital...With one condition WE MUST GIVE OUR LAND TO THEM,,,Then...after 6 month...we will me given rm 1000 monthly every month.But what if the bussiness is not going the way they planned?
we will be losing our land..
And there r so many other stuffs...when we checked,..they r just liar ....who r hiding from their silly so called big popular informative websites....

we r kindda disapointed...somehow we feeling much better after reading yr blog..

Tks..
amira,kajang