Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Thank You Letter From Kedah JPBD !!!


Before taking the lift up checked my post box.

Hmm ... a letter from JPBD Kedah. I wonder what the letter was for.

Upon opening and reading I am glad to know that the Department wanted to thank me for my small contribution during the Kedah Exco Meeting.

The letter, as translated from Malay, looks like this:

Re: Meeting of State Planners for the 104 (1/2009).

With due respects on the above subject matter.

2. On behalf of Kedah Planning Department I would like to thank you for your kind contribution on the Presentation title: The temporary relocation of swiftlet house during the 104 meeting of Kedah city planners.

3 Your kind contribution and cooperation should be continued in the near future.

"Serve The Nation"

Yours Sincerely,

Hj Noran Bin Sharif, PPT, ANS, BCK
Pengarh
Jabatan Perancangan Bandar dan Desa
Negeri Kedah Darul Aman.

Well the letter is good enough for me even I need to travel for 5 hours and put a night in SPatani just for the 10 minutes allocated. All expenses was on me.

I have done a very small part and I hope to continue playing a role in making sure that the industry is protected.

No comments: