Search This Blog

Thursday, February 12, 2009

"Pasir Mas" Is My New Found Birdcall Sound !!!

"Harry I need to let you know that my new BH is getting around 20 new nests every month. Just to say thank you for the "Pasir Mas" sound that you send me."

This was something that I love to hear from one of my blog reader.

He tested with black cloud and DHoney but nothing compares with "Pasir Mas (Golden Sand)" he said.

Hmm .... I told him that I never gave any attention with the sound but I think the time have come to start looking at it seriously.

This month alone the number of new nest grew by 16 new nests. Last month was 20 plus nests.

"By the way I followed your advise in using those insect generating technique. They really works. Thank to you for the second time."

"Harry remember if you are in Alor Star please let me buy you a lunch or dinner."

"Every morning I look forward to start my day by reading your blog. It is inspiring and full of valuable informations. Please keep writing."

I told myself that this is the type of people that makes me feel happy. Those who love to critisize make you feel sick however there are many out there who appreciate all the efforts that I put in writing my blog.

Lots of pictures, lots of data, lots of logical explainations and lots of passion.

All I want is some appreciation. I just want all my blog reader to understand that I love to be what I am and I do not wish to make any enemies.

I prefer peace and love then hatred and war.

I never want to claim that I am a great sifu but I prefer to be called a passionate swiftlet lover.

For as long as I live I would like to do what I like. I like to be very nice to everybody who appreciate my contributions.

I answered every call who needs helps. I guide all those who need advises.

My only request is that do not listen to those who love to create unnecessary hatred among us. There are still so much for us to learn about those swiftlets and let us put all our mind to it.


No comments: