Search This Blog

Monday, February 23, 2009

Just Be Nice And Stop Critizising Everything Around You !!!



I received many friendly calls telling me that there is always a guy who love to criticize everything that I did. Some time he will stood so low to attack on personal matters like what I eat and drink. May be one day he will attack on how I sit in the toilet to shit?

I told them nicely that I love swiftlet farming and I am not bothered and affected by what this guy is trying to achieve. I have never known him personaly or attack him before. I was made to understand that he saw me in Pontianak, months ago at a Seminar, and from that day onward he started his hatred campaign against me, Pak James plus Pak Jeff of KT.


Every body are bad and wrong except himself.


One of my blog reader told me that this guy might be the same guy who used to be "Skynest" who alway hates my articles. The reader believed that he came back and change his identity. He started where he left. If you read his blog and compare with his old blog (already erased by him) the concept is nearly the same. He loves to talk about politics, racial matters, religion and of course those things that are not related to swiftlet farming.


I spoke to my good friend from Jakarta and sms to get his opinion on the person. The answer I got was : "Ya Pak, Saya sendiri juga tidak tau mengapa begini."

I always believed in making friends and not creating enemies. What do we get by talking bad about others?

At the same time received this special story that I am happy to share and perhaps learn from it:

There was a blind girl who hated herself because she was blind. She hated everyone, except her loving boyfriend. He was always there for her. She told her boyfriend, 'If I could only see the world, I will marry you.'

One day, someone donated a pair of eyes to her. When the bandages came off, she was able to see everything, including her boyfriend.

He asked her, 'Now that you can see the world, will you marry me?' The girl looked at her boyfriend and saw that he was blind. The sight of his closed eyelids shocked her. She hadn't expected that. The thought of looking at them the rest of her life led her to refuse to marry him.

Her boyfriend left in tears and days later wrote a note to her saying: 'Take good care of your eyes, my dear, for before they were yours, they were mine.'

This is how the human brain often works when our status changes. Only a very few remember what life was like before, and who was always by their side in the most painful situations.

Life Is a Gift

Today before you say an unkind word - Think of someone who can't speak.

Before you complain about the taste of your food - Think of someone who has nothing to eat.

Before you complain about your husband or wife - Think of someone who's crying out to GOD for a companion.

Today before you complain about life - Think of someone who died too early on this earth.

Before you complain about your children - Think of someone who desires children but they're barren.

Before you argue about your dirty house someone didn't clean or sweep - Think of the people who are living in the streets.

Before whining about the distance you drive Think of someone who walks the same distance with their feet.

And when you are tired and complain about your job - Think of the unemployed, the disabled, and those who wish they had your job.

But before you think of pointing the finger or condemning another - Remember that not one of us is without imperfection.

And when depressing thoughts seem to get you down - Put a smile on your face and think: you're alive and still around.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this story. It is a sad story that should be told or read by all of us.

"Look yourself in the mirror first, before critizising". This is the attitude all decent people should have.

Keep it up, Harry.

Anonymous said...

We can roughly judge a person from the way they write. I will just ignore the negative comments and concentrate on doing good & earning a living at the same time.
If an opinion if given from the heart without any malice we need not have to bother too much. But it is always good to consult or discuss matters before we air opnions that affects so many people.
Keep up the good work Harry !