Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Be Prepared If You Wanted To Trade Those Raw Nests !!!
You might think that trading of raw nests can be a very lucrative way of living.
Yes you just buy those nests and sells them at a handsome profits.
Before you think of engaging yourself in this new line be careful on the followings:
* You need to be sure that what you bought can be disposed at a decent price that you can make a profit. Each kilogram you need to make at least 200-300 rm.
* You need to sort those nests in accordance to their shapes. The full half cup nests (180*) fetch more as compared to those angled (90* and 130*) and the broken nests.
* Get to know from where the nests were harvested. If the nests comes from a new BH you can roughly predict that there percentage of angled nests will be more as compared to those from old BHs. This can be as high as 90 percent.
* The nests will loose weight due to water evaporation. Once you purchased you need to quickly sort, pack and keep them in a cool place. Perhaps spray with some clean water.
* Apply some water. Spray with a little water before you keep them in a cool place.
* Make sure you bring along those portable digital weighing machine. Sort the nests in accordance to their shape and weight them separately.
* Inform you seller before weighing that you are prepared to purchase the nests at what prices for different shape. 180* is say 3,700 rm, the 130* is 3,300 rm, the 90* shape is 3,000 and the broken nests at say 2,400 rm. You only weight them only if your seller accept your offered prices.
* Handle those nests carefully. If they are very dry there is a very strong chance that they will breaks if something is placed on the top of them or smashed by some heavy items. Remember broken nests fetch the least price.
Well if you are not careful you will loose your pants.
Be careful and do not assume that they are easy to make money from.....