Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

You May Want To Record Those Birdcall Sound Using Your Digital Camera !!!



I did a test and it works. Well this was how it happened.

I downloaded "Sony Forge 9" trial copy for Audio mastering a few days ago. While writing my blog about a BH in Tanjung Malim I decided to use the trial Forge 9 to see if it will download the avi clip.

Oh yes it did. When I click the play button, the sound did comes out and the row of pictures of the top move one by one depending on where the moving line is at. Hmm .... very interesting.

My conclusion is that you can capture those sound plus pictures using your digital camera.

Bring them home and download into your computer. Once that is down you activate the "Forge 9" and open the file. Once that is done those sound is in your custody. You may want to copy and insert into a new folder that have stereo charecteristics. If you are not sure sent them over and I know what to do.

Brilliant and nobody have ever told us about this new findings. Trust me you always learn something new when you read my blog.

Not many out there who are willing to share these kind of new things but dont worry you have Harry to learn from.

No comments: